ICICI Account Details
ICICI Bank Account Name: IGI home yoga OR Pankaj Thakur
Account Number: 100501502855
IFSC Code: ICIC0001005
Branch: Tilak Nagar-110018 New Delhi
Paytm Number: 9999166524
Googlepay Number: 9205603775
𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖍𝖎 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝖄𝖔𝖌 𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘™
15 Yoga Asanas For PCOS/PCOD
15 Yoga Asanas For PCOS/PCOD / Yoga Trainer At Home / Yoga Classes At Home / Yoga At Home / Yoga Teacher (Home Tutor) Delhi
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS/PCOD) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. PCOS/PCOD is an hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. Women with PCOS/PCOD may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods or excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release eggs.
Causes of PCOS/PCOD
2. Stress & strain
4. Perennial tension
5. Modern faulty lifestyle
Symptoms of PCOS/PCOD
Important signs and symptoms of PCOS/PCOD are as under:
1. Hair growth on the face and rest of the body
2. Abdominal bloating
5. Irregular MC
6. Ovarian cyst
7. Blood sugar imbalance
8. Muscles and bone enlargement
9. Frequent mood swings
13. Acne, pimples and blemishes
15. Hair loss
Tips to control PCOS/PCOD
1. Avoid coffee and alcohol.
2. Avoid junk, fast and processed foods
3. Take fresh foods and salads
4. Drink adequate water.
5. Avoid milk and milk products.
6. Take fresh foods and fresh vegetables
7. Practise yoga for PCOS/PCOD recovery.
Yoga plays important role in the prevention and management of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Yoga is one of the important refreshing and rejuvenating modalities which can contend and even root out stress completely. Since stress is playing important factor in exaggerating PCOS/PCOD, so yoga therapy is effective in PCOS/PCOD. Yoga poses such as asanas, relaxation exercises, pranayama and meditation are effective as stress buster. Yoga poses like asanas help to stretch the pelvic area and pranayama as well as meditation soothe the mind. Yoga helps to regulate the endocrine glands in the body thereby beneficial in balancing of hormones. Yoga is effective in keeping your ovary and uterus hetitle="yoga-trainer-at-home-for-pcos" ALThy along with solve the issues such as infertility, weight gain and psychological problems. There are many yoga postures, which are good for PCOD.
15 Yoga poses for PCOS/PCOD are:
Some of the important Yoga postures are given below.
3. Meditationwill help to stabilizing your mind and acts like as mood elevator and facilitates calming effect. Meditation brings harmony within the body, mind and emotions to control PCOD naturally.
12. Chakki Chalanasana (moving the grinding wheel)helps to modify the endocrine glandular function thus enhances the efficiency of hormonal secretion.
14. Padmasanahelps to stretch the pelvic region and good to control hormonal imbalance.
For any queries or Yoga Trainer booking feel free to call us!
Thanks & Regards
(Director and Founder)
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Yoga Services
Team IGIYS works authentically and with creative work for their yoga clients in order to provide them best possible health solutions.
Our commitment to our clients for all our yoga classes at home, results to be delivered on or before time, marking us as the best.
Our team works towards providing the client with 24*7 support system at every phase of their yoga training around a day and year.
Our mission is to achieve 100% client satisfaction by providing them a unique yoga training to their expectation.